BY REBECCA BENNETT — The Hyattsville City Council set several city priorities to be presented to a groups of county and state officials and other community leaders at a legislative breakfast on Nov. 4.
- Structured parking facility
- PG County Public Schools school infrastructure funding
- Completing the Trolley Trail to Armentrout Drive
- County paid sick leave legislation
- West Hyattsville Metro development
- Traffic lights on Nicholson Street at Queens Chapel and Ager Roads
To read more about these issues, view the council packet from the Oct. 5 meeting.